Dundas Valley Medical Centre is a modern, GP owned family-friendly medical practice situated on the border of Dundas Valley and Telopea, and seek to invest primarily in these suburbs and its surrounds of Ermington, Dundas, Oatlands, Rydalmere, and Carlingford.
We offer a contemporary medical setting that is fully accredited by the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL), yet still offers the values of the traditional family doctor, building long-term relationships to look after all your health needs.
Here’s a few key points you may be interested in:
- Private patient fees $50 flat rate (no GAP for some insurance companies)
- English, Mandarin 普通話 & Cantonese 廣東話 speaking Reception Staff and Doctors available (see TEAM)
- On site laverty pathology (mornings only- see SERVICES/FEES)
- On site bulk billing clinical psychologist (50 mins), dietitian (30 mins- english, mandarin & cantonese speaking) and podiatrist (20-30 mins)- (see INFO)
- Bulk billed home visits available only for eligible regular patients (see INFO)
We have also recently expanded to become affiliated with Quality Health Medical Centre in Lidcombe.