TELEHEALTH (phone appointments) are now available for EVERYONE with a MEDICARE CARD. Please select TELEHEALTH as the appointment type when booking. The doctor will call (from a private or mobile number) at your allocated time.
Note: If you DO NOT receive a call within the 30 minutes of your allocated appointment time, please call the medical centre for advice.
(Due in large part to the recent increasing concerns and activity regarding the spread of novel coronavirus, we sincerely apologise for any unforeseen delays you may face in speaking to our receptionist or being seen by us. Also please note that we may be closed/only open for TELEHEALTH on SOME SATURDAYS during this period)
ATTENTION: If you have a sore throat, cough, fever- please do NOT enter the medical centre. Please call to discuss first.
Dundas Valley Medical Centre is a modern, GP owned family-friendly medical practice situated on the border of Dundas Valley and Telopea, and seek to invest primarily in these suburbs and its surrounds of Ermington, Dundas, Oatlands, Rydalmere, and Carlingford.
We offer a contemporary medical setting that is fully accredited by the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL), and pride ourselves in bulk billed yet comprehensive patient centred medical care and consultations.
We are also committed to using the profits to help those in need and are in the process of integrating this into our business structure.
Here’s a few key points you may be interested in:
- Private patient fees $50 flat rate (no GAP for some insurance companies)
- English, Mandarin 普通話 & Cantonese 廣東話 speaking reception staff and doctors available (see TEAM)
- On site Laverty pathology (mornings only – see SERVICES/FEES)
- On site bulk billing clinical psychologist (50 mins), dietitian (30 mins – English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking) and podiatrist (20-30 mins) – see INFO
- Bulk billed home visits available only for eligible regular patients – see INFO
We are affiliated with Quality Health Medical Centre in Lidcombe.