As of 12/07/2021, due to changes in NSW Health guidelines, we are temporarily transitioning to telehealth (telephone or video) as our default method of consultation, to ensure patient safety.
No walk ins are currently being accepted. All appointments must be made online or via our reception stasff.
Please note that our practice will NOT be giving covid vaccines. please click here to find your nearest vaccine centre
Our current covid opening hours on Saturdays are now from 9-12 (previously 9-1pm). The doctor, however, may book in appointments from 730am (but strictly no walkins will be accepted prior to 9). Please also note that some Saturdays may only be available for telehealth. We apologise for any inconveniences.
Dundas Valley Medical Centre is a modern, GP owned family-friendly medical practice situated on the border of Dundas Valley and Telopea, and seek to invest primarily in these suburbs and its surrounds of Ermington, Dundas, Oatlands, Rydalmere, and Carlingford.
We offer a contemporary medical setting that is fully accredited by the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL), and pride ourselves in bulk billed yet comprehensive patient centred medical care and consultations.
We are also committed to using the profits to help those in need and are in the process of integrating this into our business structure.
Here’s a few key points you may be interested in:
- Low private patient fees, with No GAP for some insurance companies
- English, Mandarin 普通話 & Cantonese 廣東話 speaking reception staff and doctors available (see TEAM)
- On site Laverty pathology (mornings only – see SERVICES/FEES)
- On site bulk billing clinical psychologist (50 mins), dietitian (30 mins – English, Mandarin and Cantonese speaking) and podiatrist (20-30 mins) – see INFO
- Bulk billed home visits available only for eligible regular patients – see INFO
We are affiliated with Quality Health Medical Centre in Lidcombe.