Dundas Valley Medical Centre is a modern, GP owned family-friendly medical practice situated on the border of Dundas Valley and Telopea, and seek to invest primarily in these suburbs and its surrounds of Ermington, Dundas, Oatlands, Rydalmere, and Carlingford.
We offer a contemporary medical setting that is fully accredited by the Australian General Practice Accreditation Limited (AGPAL), and pride ourselves in bulk billed yet comprehensive patient centred medical care and consultations.
We are also committed to using the profits to help those in need and are in the process of integrating this into our business structure.
OUR PRACTICE WILL BE OPEN DURING THE CHRISTMAS WEEK. WE WILL HOWEVER BE CLOSED FOR THE PUBLIC HOLIDAYS, SATURDAY 28th DECEMBER AND WILL CLOSE AT 1PM ON TUESDAY DECEMBER 31st. PLEASE SEE ONLINE AVAILABLE APPOINTMENTS AND/OR CALL THE PRACTICE FOR BOOKINGS
Here’s a few key points you may be interested in:
- Private patient fees $50 flat rate (no GAP for some insurance companies)
- English, Mandarin 普通話 & Cantonese 廣東話 speaking Reception Staff and Doctors available (see TEAM)
- On site laverty pathology (mornings only- see SERVICES/FEES)
- On site bulk billing clinical psychologist (50 mins), dietitian (30 mins- english, mandarin & cantonese speaking) and podiatrist (20-30 mins)- (see INFO)
- Bulk billed home visits available only for eligible regular patients (see INFO)
We are affiliated with Quality Health Medical Centre in Lidcombe.